Right now kids are bombarded with heavy school bags carried heavy books and copies and they go to school for education but heavy bags don’t delivered education they delivered occupational disease to children’s they are suffering from spinal disease, backache, shoulder pain because they carry a huge weight at shoulders and this is a burden for children and parents. Children are like a horse, they use to carry a heavy weight. Education become threat for children. Kids and parents are don’t have any option they both are bombarded to this weight, they are not complaining to anyone regarding this problem. Pediatricians and Orthopedician are notice the problem of shoulder trapeziums , neck sprains and back problems are occurred at very early age it affects the mood and they can’t concentrate on studies. Heavy bags are make weak to children physically as well as mentally also.
Some steps to be follow while choose school bags :
- School bags are light in weight, be aware about material quality it should be very fine and skin friendly. Soft material is not harm to your body, hard material is rub on your skin so it cause of skin problems. Don’t compromise in longevity and durability. Comfort of your child is most important if he/she is not satisfied so don’t purchase a bag.
- Parent’s are very much aware about the timetable of your child, adjust the copy and books according to timetable don’t keep any extra book or copy, divide the equal weight in each and every section of bag.
- Design and colors are matters the most for children choose bright colors and with the pictures of cartoons, Spiderman, batman, ninja hathori, angry birds etc-: Sometimes parents are not agree with design of bag but they have to compromise for children.
- If you are not enough knowledgeable to how to choose a accurate school bag so consult to orthopedician they guide you in a proper way.
The ultimate purpose of school is delivered values and education but they delivered disease and we are bound to take it, because we don’t do anything but government have to take some responsibilities to solve this major issue.
Pre- pregnancy is foremost and most important process this is a foundation of pregnancy it is a special time because you planned for a baby, so I give you some useful information about pre-pregnancy, I hope this will meaningful. Stop birth control pills before you getting pregnant, it may affect your pregnancy period. Go for routine check up you have to go through for pre-pregnancy tests -:
- Thyroid problems (with TSH Test)
- Chickenpox Immunity
- Hepatitis B immunity
Healthy diet is a foundation of good health-: Start taking right vitamins one of the most important vitamin is Folic Acid it helps to balance the functioning of brain and spinal cord folic acid helps prevent birth defects, it has been shown to decrease the risk of the most common NTDs: spinal bifida (the leading cause of childhood paralysis) and anencephaly (a fatal condition in which an infant is born with a severely underdeveloped brain and skull). It may also prevent your child from heart stroke.
Boost your immunity, According to Institute of Medicine recommend that all women consume at least 400 micrograms of the synthetic form a day, and that pregnant women consume 600 micrograms. consuming fortified breakfast contains 400 micrograms of folic acid.
Foods that are rich in fortified-:
- Leafy green vegetables
- Fruit juices
- Sunflower seeds
Also take Vitamins like-:
- Iron (17mg)
- All plant protein powder
- Calcium (Cal Mag D)
- Zinc (15mg)
Go and meet your genetic counselor who will be able to guide you about genetic disorders like inherited illness such as cystic fibrosis, sickle cell diseases and others. Load your refrigerator with healthy foods, get at least 2 cups of fruit as well as plenty of whole grains that are high in calcium.
This blog is dedicated to all pregnant women’s I hope this will help in your pregnancy. Pregnancy is the most critical and critical process for every women, they need special attention and care. Body will go through a lot of changes. Some common symptoms of during pregnancy is-:
- Fatigue-: Most of the women’s are feel tired in common during pregnancy. Most women feel tired the first few months, so take rest and powerful naps every day. When you feel tired go for a workout and eat a lot.
- Problems with urination-: Your uterus grows and rises higher in your abdomen (belly), the need to urinate often may lessen, you will continue to urinate more throughout pregnancy, that means that you also need to drink more water ,as you get closer to delivery and your baby descends into your pelvis, you will need to pee more, and the amount of urine passed at one time will be less ,if you have pain when you urinate or change in urine colour immediately contact to gynaecologist, this is a sign of gall bladder infection.
- Breathing problems-: Some women’s facing the problem of short breath in earlier days of pregnancy, chest pain and shortness of breath is a serious problem. Reason of shortness of breath is your uterus is become larger, so your lu1ngs do not have space to much expand.
- Do practice yoga: Also join yoga but first consult to your doctor, if they permit you so you can practice those asans.:
– Paryankasana (Ham’s pose with one leg)
– Utkatasana (Chair pose)
– Konasana (Angle pose)
– Hast Panangustasana (Extended hand to big tow pose)
- Sex during pregnancy-: Maintain intimacy during pregnancy, try different sex positions which can not harm your pelvic area, you can go through for safe sex, fulfil your sex desire with some new experiment like touch your partner and start massaging in a different way, show your creativity during sex.
Nutrition is not you eat chunks of food, is it all about eat right. Start your day with healthy breakfast can’t skip it, start your day with full of proteins, vitamins and minerals.
- Go green: Start eating green vegetables like spinach, coriander, cabbage, broccoli, cucumber and so on. It contain good amount of vitamins and minerals. All the green vegetables are rich sources of calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron and vitamin B..
- Take protein rich diet-: Consume a good quality protein powder, take eggs on daily basis, if it can be possible you can also consume whey protein, chicken and egg is a highest source of protein. if you cannot consume protein on daily basis, you can face multiple problems like-:
– Hair fall
– Under weight and so on
- Enjoy what you eat: Enjoy your food ,don’t worry about what you eat and start positive thinking and think like that your food is your medicine. Your attitude should be positive when you eat.
- Good nutrition is a foundation of good health: Eat food of good quality be aware about hygiene, eat nutritious food like eat fish it helps to keep your mind healthy and creative, eat omega-3 it keeps your heart healthy and prevent your body from all types of cancer. Consume more and more fibers like salad, sprouts it keeps your stomach healthy and strong, also prevent your body from piles and constipation.
- Make sure nothing is missing from your plate-: Your plate is full of nutrition like you have to add fibers, protein, carbohydrates in your plate like. Eat daal, chicken these are very good source of protein,can also take juice, juice is a good source of fiber and iron, you can also add paratha, paratha is a good source of carbohydrates….
As a parent you must know about do’s and dont’s in front of your kids. First of all give some moral values to your children like how to give respect, how to behave in a manner, never give up attitude, how can tackle difficult situation also give some religious values. Because this is a foundation of our life. Kids are like a empty wall as a parent this is your responsibility what can you delivered to your child if you paint this wall from colors so your child become a good and valuable person if you hammered a nail on this wall so your child is not being a good person.
(0-6 years) Spend time with your children because children wants special attention fr
om your side and they want extra care. (6years and above) If they are go to school, college or coaching so discuss about the problems and try to solve it also discussed about what is your schedule, how life is going on and behave like a friend because teenager are liked it. Don’t hesitate to talk about the relationships because if they going to wrong direction, so you can rectify it, because you are experienced.
And do something special for your children like if they look back after 25 to 30 years so they had a good memories to remember you.
Don’t fight with your wife in front of your kids, never do this, it gives a very bad impression on your child. If you have a drinking or smoking habit so don’t do at home, this is your bad habit so leave it as soon as possible because it delivers a wrong message to your children and they are definitely affected. Please Don’t use abusive language it may be harmful or very pathetic. Don’ tell lies to your children like we are so rich, classy we have a huge bank balance we don’t have any problem never do this, don’t make fool, don’t run away from your problems & responsibilities and face the reality.
Be like a responsible parent understand the mindset of your children don’t be panic, try to figure out the problem of your child, guide them properly. Take care of your child, and be a best parent. I request to all parents share your views and your personal experiences regarding this topic.
Women’s are empowered as well as equal to men, they are bow of development, India is a women oriented country. They are able to manage problems, risk and they have to control everything. Nowadays women’s are pioneer in our society. A women is girl, mother, wife, sister he is playing multiple role in her life, that’s why she is a symbol of Goddess “Durga”. Women is a symbol of hard work, hope, love, light and so on. Hard work gives you strength you know your ability, hope gives you positive thinking you can do something in your life, love gives you kindness and gratitude, light gives you energy. We can’t express the greatness of women in words.
The most famous quote is “If you educate girl, you educate whole society”. The latest example of revolutionary women is Bollywood soothing voice named as Palak Mucchal. Palak and his brother palash mucchal they both are run a campaign for those childrens are suffering from kidney disease and heart disease those who are very poor and they are not financially able to do treatment. She sacrifies her childhood for poor children’s she is really angel for kids and recently she saved 1000 poor kids from heartache and she was started from Indore. And palak Mucchal is the perfect example for “If you educate girl, you educate whole society”.
Women’s are immensely talented and intelligent they can do everything they are perfect in every field like in politics, Bollywood, economics, corporate sector and many more. Late Jaylalitha is the most refreshing example of talent and intelligence she was played each and every role in her life, she is set an example of humanity.
Coffee will quench our thirst from the decade it is the most famous and easy to available drink. Netherlands, Finland and Norway are top in coffee consumption, coffee give you a kick start and make a refreshing day, so you can say coffee near me, many relationships starts with a coffee and go stronger and sweeter like coffee, so you can say coffee is near to my heart… Coffee is comeback in world of health, it contains a huge antioxidant and nutrients, can also improve energy level balance as well as the components of blood, it can also improve functions of brain it makes you smarter and healthier, it make your face shiny like a sun ,make a coffee scrub mix with coconut oil and apply on your face it regenerates your skin cells and increase the blood flow, so you can say coffee near to my beauty. Caffeine can stimulates to nervous system and helps to get lean body, it can also boost metabolic rate from 3 to 11%. It also helps in reduce type 2 diabetes, caffeine is a very good source of insulin it helps to make insulin in your body, a cup of coffee contains tiny doses of calcium for strong bones and potassium and keep your heart healthy. According to Harvard Medical School found that drinking coffee might reduce your risk of liver cancer by 50 percent compared to people who don’t drink coffee. The compounds in coffee might also reduce your risk of colon, breast and rectal cancer. You can say coffee near to my health. Lots of desserts are made from coffee and chocolate this is the most mouth-watering and heartthrob stuff so you can say coffee near to my taste. Make coffee is cup of your tea.