Nutrition is not you eat chunks of food, is it all about eat right. Start your day with healthy breakfast can’t skip it, start your day with full of proteins, vitamins and minerals.
- Go green: Start eating green vegetables like spinach, coriander, cabbage, broccoli, cucumber and so on. It contain good amount of vitamins and minerals. All the green vegetables are rich sources of calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron and vitamin B..
- Take protein rich diet-: Consume a good quality protein powder, take eggs on daily basis, if it can be possible you can also consume whey protein, chicken and egg is a highest source of protein. if you cannot consume protein on daily basis, you can face multiple problems like-:
– Hair fall
– Under weight and so on
- Enjoy what you eat: Enjoy your food ,don’t worry about what you eat and start positive thinking and think like that your food is your medicine. Your attitude should be positive when you eat.
- Good nutrition is a foundation of good health: Eat food of good quality be aware about hygiene, eat nutritious food like eat fish it helps to keep your mind healthy and creative, eat omega-3 it keeps your heart healthy and prevent your body from all types of cancer. Consume more and more fibers like salad, sprouts it keeps your stomach healthy and strong, also prevent your body from piles and constipation.
- Make sure nothing is missing from your plate-: Your plate is full of nutrition like you have to add fibers, protein, carbohydrates in your plate like. Eat daal, chicken these are very good source of protein,can also take juice, juice is a good source of fiber and iron, you can also add paratha, paratha is a good source of carbohydrates….