My second blog is also dedicate to all females.
Keep calm and use your common sense.Try to focus on solution not a problem-:
- If you wearing a suit with dupatta, so use your dupatta as a weapon.
- Always carry a pepper spray, that irritates the eyes cause tears and pain. It’s not bulky, easy to carry, some models come with a handy key chain,easily buy it from medical stores.
- You can also use pin, pen and nail cutter as a weapon and one you can also use mirror as a weapon, this is also a powerful tool try to loose the vision of a criminal, if you don’t have anything so start shouting grab a hair and shake the head very badly and run away.
- Always carry your full charged cell phones and download some safety apps-:
- Pukaar-: Pukar – App that works even without internet an app that instantly connects you to your loved ones and the local police in case of an emergency. Once installed, a user in an emergency situation like – eve teasing, stalking, unwanted sexual advances, kidnapping, theft, fire, road accidents etc. presses SOS button on this app, sending out SOS alert messages with his/her GPS location to local police (in select cities) and their pre-chosen emergency contacts at regular intervals.
- iGoSafely-: iGoSafely works as a personal security alarm, and intelligently incorporates a number of important personal safety features into a single app that can be used to alert your selected emergency contacts in the event that you are not able to call or text for any reason.
- VithU-:VithU, is an emergency App that, at the click of the power button of your smartphone 2 times consecutively begins sending out alert messages every 2 minutes to your contacts that you feed into the app as the designated receivers or guardians.