This blog is dedicated to all pregnant women’s I hope this will help in your pregnancy. Pregnancy is the most critical and critical process for every women, they need special attention and care. Body will go through a lot of changes. Some common symptoms of during pregnancy is-:
- Fatigue-: Most of the women’s are feel tired in common during pregnancy. Most women feel tired the first few months, so take rest and powerful naps every day. When you feel tired go for a workout and eat a lot.
- Problems with urination-: Your uterus grows and rises higher in your abdomen (belly), the need to urinate often may lessen, you will continue to urinate more throughout pregnancy, that means that you also need to drink more water ,as you get closer to delivery and your baby descends into your pelvis, you will need to pee more, and the amount of urine passed at one time will be less ,if you have pain when you urinate or change in urine colour immediately contact to gynaecologist, this is a sign of gall bladder infection.
- Breathing problems-: Some women’s facing the problem of short breath in earlier days of pregnancy, chest pain and shortness of breath is a serious problem. Reason of shortness of breath is your uterus is become larger, so your lu1ngs do not have space to much expand.
- Do practice yoga: Also join yoga but first consult to your doctor, if they permit you so you can practice those asans.:
– Paryankasana (Ham’s pose with one leg)
– Utkatasana (Chair pose)
– Konasana (Angle pose)
– Hast Panangustasana (Extended hand to big tow pose)
- Sex during pregnancy-: Maintain intimacy during pregnancy, try different sex positions which can not harm your pelvic area, you can go through for safe sex, fulfil your sex desire with some new experiment like touch your partner and start massaging in a different way, show your creativity during sex.